Some chili’s, cilantro, bell pepper, chives, green onion and tomato….looks like salsa is in order. Only three eggs so far. I think the heat is slowing things down for my girls a bit.
- I just finished day 269 of Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life - a Daily Devotional Bible reading plan at Y… bible.com/r/3D.4L 20 hours ago
- RT @SweepTight: @busymommymedia @simplystacienet @dawnchats Totally get it. I am a homebody myself. The sun does sure feel nice though! #bl… 1 day ago
- For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. bible.com/111/rom6.23 1 day ago
- I just finished day 267 of Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life - a Daily Devotional Bible reading plan at Y… bible.com/r/3D.4J 2 days ago
- They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna! ” “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the… bible.com/111/jhn12.13 2 days ago