I went to sushi with my mom, the Eagle and the Dove tonight. Am I the only one who does not like sushi? I just went because I wanted to spend some time with my oldest two…I don’t get to see them very much anymore. Folks are always trying to sell me on how wonderful sushi is. I just don’t get it…it never has appealed to me. I had some tempura shrimp…which I do like…but, now I’ve got heartburn because they were greasy. Yuck!
- Got my free chance to win $5 in Points. Tons of wins here! shopyourway.com/app/20750/l/pr… #instantwingame 11 hours ago
- #HalfYearResolution twitter.com/searching4/sta… 14 hours ago
- I'm reading the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation For Today: What The Ultimate Book Of The Futur… bible.com/r/rf https://t.co/TzYaAECv1c 14 hours ago
- I just finished day 2 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation For Today: What The Ultimate Book… bible.com/r/rf https://t.co/JK6k8bi7Xi 15 hours ago
- “So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the flesh desires what is co…” bible.com/111/gal.5.16-1… 15 hours ago