I went to sushi with my mom, the Eagle and the Dove tonight. Am I the only one who does not like sushi? I just went because I wanted to spend some time with my oldest two…I don’t get to see them very much anymore. Folks are always trying to sell me on how wonderful sushi is. I just don’t get it…it never has appealed to me. I had some tempura shrimp…which I do like…but, now I’ve got heartburn because they were greasy. Yuck!
- “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win $25 in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/2y199kmrmb #instantwingame 1 day ago
- “Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- “but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago