I went to sushi with my mom, the Eagle and the Dove tonight. Am I the only one who does not like sushi? I just went because I wanted to spend some time with my oldest two…I don’t get to see them very much anymore. Folks are always trying to sell me on how wonderful sushi is. I just don’t get it…it never has appealed to me. I had some tempura shrimp…which I do like…but, now I’ve got heartburn because they were greasy. Yuck!
- Got my free chance to win $25 FREECASH in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/su9psjstgq #instantwingame 5 hours ago
- “The righteous lead blameless lives; blessed are their children after them.” Proverbs 20:7 NIV bible.com/111/pro.20.7.n… 11 hours ago
- I'm spinning to win the things that I want on Win It! and winning points to spend too! #instantwingame… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- “Better a little with the fear of the LORD than great wealth with turmoil.” Proverbs 15:16 NIV bible.com/111/pro.15.16.… 1 day ago
- I'm spinning to win what I want on Win It! and winning points along the way. #instantwingame winit.app.link/twitterbonus https://t.co/Dh2kGusuu0 2 days ago