We just got back from several days in Las Vegas. That place is pretty spectacular but it sure feels good to be back home. One thing I learned while I was there is that I am terribly, terribly out of shape. If you want to see all the beautiful displays and shows they have going on in front of the hotels you don’t drive…you walk. There are just too many people. We did so much walking up and down the strip…I can’t believe how tired I was. And it was a little embarrassing because I had to ask dh (who is in great shape) and ds14 (also in great shape) to slow down because I was having a hard time keeping up. This is so ridiculous…. I have to stop making excuses and get myself in gear.
I got a stairstepper last week from a Freecycler. I pulled it out today and pulled some Youtube videos on the tv (thinking I could time myself by how long the videos were). Hmmm…I did 8 minutes…yes, that 8 minutes and I was so out of breath I had to stop.
I don’t know what’s happened to me. I used to be in pretty decent shape.
- I just finished day 8 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/dqdtkt6FcG 16 hours ago
- “The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” John 1:5 NIV bible.com/111/jhn.1.5.niv 16 hours ago
- #Win 5 Toys From Learning Resources @pamelamaynard @learninghandson rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/0… 1 day ago
- #Win The New Chapstick DUO Collection! @ChapStick #beauty #lips #giveaway @shopwithmemama shopwithmemama.com/2017/04/create… 1 day ago
- I just finished day 7 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/gk0BCXDRXz 1 day ago