Today’s Small Thing is to put an ironic twist in your life by doing ONE THING that has been plaguing you. (What have I been putting off?)
Well, there is a bag of magazines that I’ve been meaning to take to my job so the kids could cut them up for collages. However, the handle on the paper bag broke so it seemed like such an issue to pick it up and get it in the car. It’s sitting right in the entry way creating an eyesore. Care to know how long it’s been sitting there? Over a month… It’s now in the recycle bin. I just decided I needed to get rid of it…instead of telling myself I was going to get them work.
- I just finished day 10 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/cPmuDV2WPN 6 hours ago
- “Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.” bible.com/111/pro.22.6.n… 6 hours ago
- I just finished day 9 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/Gf2GgeVqwQ 1 day ago
- “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever…” bible.com/111/php.4.8.niv 1 day ago
- I just finished day 8 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/dqdtkt6FcG 2 days ago