Today’s Small Thing is to put an ironic twist in your life by doing ONE THING that has been plaguing you. (What have I been putting off?)
Well, there is a bag of magazines that I’ve been meaning to take to my job so the kids could cut them up for collages. However, the handle on the paper bag broke so it seemed like such an issue to pick it up and get it in the car. It’s sitting right in the entry way creating an eyesore. Care to know how long it’s been sitting there? Over a month… It’s now in the recycle bin. I just decided I needed to get rid of it…instead of telling myself I was going to get them work.
- Got my free chance to win $450 in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/3x950besgx #instantwingame 6 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win $25 in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/9nqbn21kzf #instantwingame 18 hours ago
- I finished the Spiritual Warfare Battle Plan Bible reading plan from @YouVersion! Check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- “Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.” 1 Peter 5:6 NIV bible.com/111/1pe.5.6.niv 19 hours ago
- I just finished day 4 of the @YouVersion plan 'Spiritual Warfare Battle Plan'. Check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago