GROI #15 is cleaning out the silverware drawer. Mine really needed it. Can’t remember the last time I cleaned it. I threw out a few things, donated a few knives (didn’t put these in the free box because of kids browsing through it) and moved some canning lids. One thing I discovered is I have a number of non-working can openers. I haven’t found a really good one that’s easy to use and doesn’t break after a short time. Anyone know of a good brand? I didn’t think to take a before picture…but did take an after picture. Looks pretty good, huh?.
- I just entered to win up to $10,000 in Paula Deen Home Furniture from @UniversalFurn ! You can too by visiting: pauladeenhome.com/10kpdhgiveaway 20 hours ago
- $10,000 Paula Deen Home Giveaway wn.nr/QDcQb7 20 hours ago
- “Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that …” bible.com/111/jas.3.13.n… 21 hours ago
- RT @AGT: Break the records for RETWEETS and applause because @PreacherLawson is Semifinals-bound! #AGTResults https://t.co/AfxFKot6S2 1 day ago
- RT @howiemandel: Everyone clap for @PreacherLawson - he made it to the Semifinals! CONGRATULATIONS! #AGT 1 day ago