GROI #15 is cleaning out the silverware drawer. Mine really needed it. Can’t remember the last time I cleaned it. I threw out a few things, donated a few knives (didn’t put these in the free box because of kids browsing through it) and moved some canning lids. One thing I discovered is I have a number of non-working can openers. I haven’t found a really good one that’s easy to use and doesn’t break after a short time. Anyone know of a good brand? I didn’t think to take a before picture…but did take an after picture. Looks pretty good, huh?.
- I just finished day 10 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/cPmuDV2WPN 6 hours ago
- “Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.” bible.com/111/pro.22.6.n… 6 hours ago
- I just finished day 9 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/Gf2GgeVqwQ 1 day ago
- “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever…” bible.com/111/php.4.8.niv 1 day ago
- I just finished day 8 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/dqdtkt6FcG 2 days ago