GROI #15 is cleaning out the silverware drawer. Mine really needed it. Can’t remember the last time I cleaned it. I threw out a few things, donated a few knives (didn’t put these in the free box because of kids browsing through it) and moved some canning lids. One thing I discovered is I have a number of non-working can openers. I haven’t found a really good one that’s easy to use and doesn’t break after a short time. Anyone know of a good brand? I didn’t think to take a before picture…but did take an after picture. Looks pretty good, huh?.
- “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win $25 in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/2y199kmrmb #instantwingame 1 day ago
- “Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- “but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago