I’m been behind on doing the GROI projects so I’m going backwards in trying to get them done. GROI #17 was to get rid of something you could possibly use some day, but you know giving it away would bless someone else. I couldn’t come up with anything specific…but, over the past weeks of decluttering for our move I’ve realized how much I’ve been hanging on to stuff because I can always think of a reason to use it in the future. It has felt really good to put stuff out in front of our house to give away instead of trying to sell it at a garage sale. I know that some of the people I’ve seen can really use what they’ve taken. And I also know that we just have too much stuff. There is no way I’m going to allow so much clutter into our new home.
- “Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win 3-Piece Luggage Set. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/ligxa4w690 #instantwingame 10 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win Gaming System. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/hli8jndlg3 #instantwingame 10 hours ago
- Check out “Fanny's Journey” on Netflix netflix.com/title/80173307… https://t.co/4nKgXvZa9t 11 hours ago
- “But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,” Matthew 5:44 NIV bible.com/111/mat.5.44.n… 1 day ago