I’m been behind on doing the GROI projects so I’m going backwards in trying to get them done. GROI #17 was to get rid of something you could possibly use some day, but you know giving it away would bless someone else. I couldn’t come up with anything specific…but, over the past weeks of decluttering for our move I’ve realized how much I’ve been hanging on to stuff because I can always think of a reason to use it in the future. It has felt really good to put stuff out in front of our house to give away instead of trying to sell it at a garage sale. I know that some of the people I’ve seen can really use what they’ve taken. And I also know that we just have too much stuff. There is no way I’m going to allow so much clutter into our new home.
- I just finished day 9 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/Gf2GgeVqwQ 13 hours ago
- “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever…” bible.com/111/php.4.8.niv 14 hours ago
- I just finished day 8 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/dqdtkt6FcG 1 day ago
- “The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” John 1:5 NIV bible.com/111/jhn.1.5.niv 1 day ago
- #Win 5 Toys From Learning Resources @pamelamaynard @learninghandson rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/0… 2 days ago