I’m been behind on doing the GROI projects so I’m going backwards in trying to get them done. GROI #17 was to get rid of something you could possibly use some day, but you know giving it away would bless someone else. I couldn’t come up with anything specific…but, over the past weeks of decluttering for our move I’ve realized how much I’ve been hanging on to stuff because I can always think of a reason to use it in the future. It has felt really good to put stuff out in front of our house to give away instead of trying to sell it at a garage sale. I know that some of the people I’ve seen can really use what they’ve taken. And I also know that we just have too much stuff. There is no way I’m going to allow so much clutter into our new home.
- Got my free chance to win $5 in Points. Tons of wins here! shopyourway.com/app/20750/l/pr… #instantwingame 10 hours ago
- I read day 5 @YouVersion Revelation For Today: What The Ultimate Book. #HalfYearResolution bible.com/r/rf https://t.co/vazgqm6hf4 11 hours ago
- “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be…” bible.com/111/jas.1.5-6.… 11 hours ago
- 5 #WINNER #GIVEAWAY! #Litom LED Motion Sensor #Solar #Light + $10 #Amazon GC! @Love_MrsMommy https://t.co/PHEkQOwta7 bit.ly/2stvMMx 1 day ago
- Enter to win #rwm #July4Hop #giveaway at @Savinginseconds for your chance to choose a LOLL towel poncho. bit.ly/2sh5SZq 1 day ago