So here I go adding another challenge. Over at Preparededness Pro a challenge has been issued to prepare your meals in your solar oven for two days. Today I made the rice for our meal and a peach cobbler. This is the second time I’ve made rice and each time it comes out sticky. It was still edible but I’d like to figure out what to do to make it a little more dried out. Or is that possible? Hmmmm….
- I just finished day 1 of the @YouVersion plan 'A Heart Full Of Thanksgiving'. Check it out … bible.com/r/2QS https://t.co/XtHheqgdBx 9 hours ago
- “Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!” 2 Corinthians 9:15 NIV bible.com/111/2co.9.15.n… 9 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win $100 FREECASH in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/8efjkl08oa #instantwingame 1 day ago
- “But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Corinthians 15:57 NIV bible.com/111/1co.15.57.… 1 day ago
- Got my free chance to win $150 FREECASH in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/rio3l19t4c #instantwingame 1 day ago