So here I go adding another challenge. Over at Preparededness Pro a challenge has been issued to prepare your meals in your solar oven for two days. Today I made the rice for our meal and a peach cobbler. This is the second time I’ve made rice and each time it comes out sticky. It was still edible but I’d like to figure out what to do to make it a little more dried out. Or is that possible? Hmmmm….
- Got my free chance to win $450 in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/3x950besgx #instantwingame 7 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win $25 in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/9nqbn21kzf #instantwingame 18 hours ago
- I finished the Spiritual Warfare Battle Plan Bible reading plan from @YouVersion! Check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- “Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.” 1 Peter 5:6 NIV bible.com/111/1pe.5.6.niv 19 hours ago
- I just finished day 4 of the @YouVersion plan 'Spiritual Warfare Battle Plan'. Check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago