So here I go adding another challenge. Over at Preparededness Pro a challenge has been issued to prepare your meals in your solar oven for two days. Today I made the rice for our meal and a peach cobbler. This is the second time I’ve made rice and each time it comes out sticky. It was still edible but I’d like to figure out what to do to make it a little more dried out. Or is that possible? Hmmmm….
- I just finished day 3 of the @YouVersion plan 'Whisper: How To Hear The Voice Of God By Mark Batterson'. Check it o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- “Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:” Psalm 37:5 NIV bible.com/111/psa.37.5.n… 1 hour ago
- I just finished day 2 of the @YouVersion plan 'Whisper: How To Hear The Voice Of God By Mark Batterson'. Check it o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- I'm spinning to win what I want on @winitofficial and winning points along the way too! #instantwingame… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago