For Food Storage Friday I whipped up a batch of these today. I got the recipe over at The American Homemaker. They are delicious!
In my short term storage I have a bunch of cake mixes I got on sale for .50 a box and I’m trying to figure out some different ways to use them up. The applesauce in it is also some I home canned last year.
- Got my free chance to win $450 in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/3x950besgx #instantwingame 6 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win $25 in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/9nqbn21kzf #instantwingame 18 hours ago
- I finished the Spiritual Warfare Battle Plan Bible reading plan from @YouVersion! Check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- “Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.” 1 Peter 5:6 NIV bible.com/111/1pe.5.6.niv 19 hours ago
- I just finished day 4 of the @YouVersion plan 'Spiritual Warfare Battle Plan'. Check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago