Todays challenge is to let your husband know that you appreciate and value the work that he does. My challenge is that my husband was one of the many teachers in California who got a pink slip in the spring. His last paycheck came this past Friday. I’m working on keeping a positive attitude and not one of worry. I’m also trying to show him that I can be very frugal with the money that is coming in. And doing a lot of praying that the right job will come through for him.
- Got my free chance to win $25 FREECASH in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/su9psjstgq #instantwingame 5 hours ago
- “The righteous lead blameless lives; blessed are their children after them.” Proverbs 20:7 NIV bible.com/111/pro.20.7.n… 11 hours ago
- I'm spinning to win the things that I want on Win It! and winning points to spend too! #instantwingame… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- “Better a little with the fear of the LORD than great wealth with turmoil.” Proverbs 15:16 NIV bible.com/111/pro.15.16.… 1 day ago
- I'm spinning to win what I want on Win It! and winning points along the way. #instantwingame winit.app.link/twitterbonus https://t.co/Dh2kGusuu0 2 days ago