Todays challenge is to let your husband know that you appreciate and value the work that he does. My challenge is that my husband was one of the many teachers in California who got a pink slip in the spring. His last paycheck came this past Friday. I’m working on keeping a positive attitude and not one of worry. I’m also trying to show him that I can be very frugal with the money that is coming in. And doing a lot of praying that the right job will come through for him.
- I just finished day 9 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/Gf2GgeVqwQ 14 hours ago
- “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever…” bible.com/111/php.4.8.niv 14 hours ago
- I just finished day 8 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/dqdtkt6FcG 1 day ago
- “The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” John 1:5 NIV bible.com/111/jhn.1.5.niv 1 day ago
- #Win 5 Toys From Learning Resources @pamelamaynard @learninghandson rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/0… 2 days ago