Todays challenge is to let your husband know that you appreciate and value the work that he does. My challenge is that my husband was one of the many teachers in California who got a pink slip in the spring. His last paycheck came this past Friday. I’m working on keeping a positive attitude and not one of worry. I’m also trying to show him that I can be very frugal with the money that is coming in. And doing a lot of praying that the right job will come through for him.
- RT @reesesandfitnes: 💥 Retweet & Follow us for the chance to win this massive Cadburys hamper 😍😍 #giveaway #Competition 💥 https://t.co/aUZW… 19 minutes ago
- I just finished day 1 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation For Today: What The Ultimate Book… bible.com/r/rf https://t.co/srj8UFo1hA 1 hour ago
- “But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, becaus…” bible.com/111/eph.5.3-4.… 1 hour ago
- I finished the Overpowering Temptation Bible reading plan from @YouVersion! Check it out he… bible.com/r/s4 https://t.co/agSVTXYYNY 1 day ago
- “This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify…” bible.com/111/1jn.4.13-1… 1 day ago