Todays challenge is to let your husband know that you appreciate and value the work that he does. My challenge is that my husband was one of the many teachers in California who got a pink slip in the spring. His last paycheck came this past Friday. I’m working on keeping a positive attitude and not one of worry. I’m also trying to show him that I can be very frugal with the money that is coming in. And doing a lot of praying that the right job will come through for him.
- “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win $25 in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/2y199kmrmb #instantwingame 1 day ago
- “Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- “but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago