Todays challenge is to let your husband know that you appreciate and value the work that he does. My challenge is that my husband was one of the many teachers in California who got a pink slip in the spring. His last paycheck came this past Friday. I’m working on keeping a positive attitude and not one of worry. I’m also trying to show him that I can be very frugal with the money that is coming in. And doing a lot of praying that the right job will come through for him.
- I just entered to win up to $10,000 in Paula Deen Home Furniture from @UniversalFurn ! You can too by visiting: pauladeenhome.com/10kpdhgiveaway 20 hours ago
- $10,000 Paula Deen Home Giveaway wn.nr/QDcQb7 20 hours ago
- “Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that …” bible.com/111/jas.3.13.n… 21 hours ago
- RT @AGT: Break the records for RETWEETS and applause because @PreacherLawson is Semifinals-bound! #AGTResults https://t.co/AfxFKot6S2 1 day ago
- RT @howiemandel: Everyone clap for @PreacherLawson - he made it to the Semifinals! CONGRATULATIONS! #AGT 1 day ago