Todays small thing is a very important one for us ladies. Today you should do a breast self-exam. I had a scare in the spring that turned out benign…but is something I will have to have checked every 6 months. Here is a site that gives some good information on how to do this… We need to take care of ourselves so we can take care of our families….
- I just finished day 3 of the @YouVersion plan 'Whisper: How To Hear The Voice Of God By Mark Batterson'. Check it o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- “Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:” Psalm 37:5 NIV bible.com/111/psa.37.5.n… 1 hour ago
- I just finished day 2 of the @YouVersion plan 'Whisper: How To Hear The Voice Of God By Mark Batterson'. Check it o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- I'm spinning to win what I want on @winitofficial and winning points along the way too! #instantwingame… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago