Today’s Small Thing was a thought provoking one. It’s about leaving behind baggage that keeps you from going where God wants you to go in your life. One suggestion was about refusing to listen to God’s direction.
How many times have I found myself in a bad situation because I didn’t follow God’s direction? I’ve been trying harder to allow myself to listen to what God wants me to do…then I find myself “tweaking it” so I end up doing what I want to do. So…what am I going to leave behind? My stubbornness…that keeps me doing what God truly wants me to do.
- I'm spinning to win the products that I want on Win It! and winning points to spend too! #instantwingame… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- “Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Got my free chance to win 3-Piece Luggage Set. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/ligxa4w690 #instantwingame 2 days ago
- Got my free chance to win Gaming System. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/hli8jndlg3 #instantwingame 2 days ago