Today’s Small Thing was a thought provoking one. It’s about leaving behind baggage that keeps you from going where God wants you to go in your life. One suggestion was about refusing to listen to God’s direction.
How many times have I found myself in a bad situation because I didn’t follow God’s direction? I’ve been trying harder to allow myself to listen to what God wants me to do…then I find myself “tweaking it” so I end up doing what I want to do. So…what am I going to leave behind? My stubbornness…that keeps me doing what God truly wants me to do.
- Got my free chance to win $5 in Points. Tons of wins here! shopyourway.com/app/20750/l/pr… #instantwingame 10 hours ago
- I read day 5 @YouVersion Revelation For Today: What The Ultimate Book. #HalfYearResolution bible.com/r/rf https://t.co/vazgqm6hf4 11 hours ago
- “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be…” bible.com/111/jas.1.5-6.… 11 hours ago
- 5 #WINNER #GIVEAWAY! #Litom LED Motion Sensor #Solar #Light + $10 #Amazon GC! @Love_MrsMommy https://t.co/PHEkQOwta7 bit.ly/2stvMMx 1 day ago
- Enter to win #rwm #July4Hop #giveaway at @Savinginseconds for your chance to choose a LOLL towel poncho. bit.ly/2sh5SZq 1 day ago