Today’s Small Thing was a thought provoking one. It’s about leaving behind baggage that keeps you from going where God wants you to go in your life. One suggestion was about refusing to listen to God’s direction.
How many times have I found myself in a bad situation because I didn’t follow God’s direction? I’ve been trying harder to allow myself to listen to what God wants me to do…then I find myself “tweaking it” so I end up doing what I want to do. So…what am I going to leave behind? My stubbornness…that keeps me doing what God truly wants me to do.
- ““I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- “He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hid… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Got my free chance to win $275 FREECASH in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/ucmxgcr7xd #instantwingame 1 day ago
- Got my free chance to win Gardening Kit. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/krxrpx4bn6 #instantwingame 1 day ago
- Got my free chance to win $100 FREECASH in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/gbv78bp1ie #instantwingame 1 day ago