Today’s Small Thing was a thought provoking one. It’s about leaving behind baggage that keeps you from going where God wants you to go in your life. One suggestion was about refusing to listen to God’s direction.
How many times have I found myself in a bad situation because I didn’t follow God’s direction? I’ve been trying harder to allow myself to listen to what God wants me to do…then I find myself “tweaking it” so I end up doing what I want to do. So…what am I going to leave behind? My stubbornness…that keeps me doing what God truly wants me to do.
- “Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand …” bible.com/111/deu.7.9.niv 5 hours ago
- “Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown …” bible.com/111/jas.1.12.n… 1 day ago
- Got my free chance to win $15 in Points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/f54vcy1p6w #instantwingame 1 day ago
- Got my free chance to win S'mores Kit. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/z7ny481s8q #instantwingame 1 day ago
- Got my free chance to win $15 in Points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/frc67hpsuk #instantwingame 1 day ago