Today’s Small Thing was a thought provoking one. It’s about leaving behind baggage that keeps you from going where God wants you to go in your life. One suggestion was about refusing to listen to God’s direction.
How many times have I found myself in a bad situation because I didn’t follow God’s direction? I’ve been trying harder to allow myself to listen to what God wants me to do…then I find myself “tweaking it” so I end up doing what I want to do. So…what am I going to leave behind? My stubbornness…that keeps me doing what God truly wants me to do.
- I just finished day 9 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/Gf2GgeVqwQ 14 hours ago
- “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever…” bible.com/111/php.4.8.niv 14 hours ago
- I just finished day 8 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/dqdtkt6FcG 1 day ago
- “The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” John 1:5 NIV bible.com/111/jhn.1.5.niv 1 day ago
- #Win 5 Toys From Learning Resources @pamelamaynard @learninghandson rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/0… 2 days ago