It’s so easy to get out of the habit of doing the routine things when the business of life keeps getting in the way. I have a control journal ala Flylady that has worked well for me…but…it’s still in a box in the garage. It should’ve been pulled out as soon as we moved in. I’ve been trying to follow along with emails Flylady sends out but that really isn’t working because I’ve been tryin not to spend so much time on the computer. Sooo…what to do? Get up and go dig out my contol journal.
- I just finished day 1 of the @YouVersion plan 'A Heart Full Of Thanksgiving'. Check it out … bible.com/r/2QS https://t.co/XtHheqgdBx 9 hours ago
- “Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!” 2 Corinthians 9:15 NIV bible.com/111/2co.9.15.n… 9 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win $100 FREECASH in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/8efjkl08oa #instantwingame 1 day ago
- “But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Corinthians 15:57 NIV bible.com/111/1co.15.57.… 1 day ago
- Got my free chance to win $150 FREECASH in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/rio3l19t4c #instantwingame 1 day ago