It’s so easy to get out of the habit of doing the routine things when the business of life keeps getting in the way. I have a control journal ala Flylady that has worked well for me…but…it’s still in a box in the garage. It should’ve been pulled out as soon as we moved in. I’ve been trying to follow along with emails Flylady sends out but that really isn’t working because I’ve been tryin not to spend so much time on the computer. Sooo…what to do? Get up and go dig out my contol journal.
- RT @reesesandfitnes: 💥 Retweet & Follow us for the chance to win this massive Cadburys hamper 😍😍 #giveaway #Competition 💥 https://t.co/aUZW… 17 minutes ago
- I just finished day 1 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation For Today: What The Ultimate Book… bible.com/r/rf https://t.co/srj8UFo1hA 1 hour ago
- “But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, becaus…” bible.com/111/eph.5.3-4.… 1 hour ago
- I finished the Overpowering Temptation Bible reading plan from @YouVersion! Check it out he… bible.com/r/s4 https://t.co/agSVTXYYNY 1 day ago
- “This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify…” bible.com/111/1jn.4.13-1… 1 day ago