It’s so easy to get out of the habit of doing the routine things when the business of life keeps getting in the way. I have a control journal ala Flylady that has worked well for me…but…it’s still in a box in the garage. It should’ve been pulled out as soon as we moved in. I’ve been trying to follow along with emails Flylady sends out but that really isn’t working because I’ve been tryin not to spend so much time on the computer. Sooo…what to do? Get up and go dig out my contol journal.
- I just finished day 3 of the @YouVersion plan 'Whisper: How To Hear The Voice Of God By Mark Batterson'. Check it o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- “Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:” Psalm 37:5 NIV bible.com/111/psa.37.5.n… 1 hour ago
- I just finished day 2 of the @YouVersion plan 'Whisper: How To Hear The Voice Of God By Mark Batterson'. Check it o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- I'm spinning to win what I want on @winitofficial and winning points along the way too! #instantwingame… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago