I’ve been reading at Heavenly Homemaker for a while and she has been hosting a meme called Gratituesday. It’s been nice to see people writing about the things that they are grateful for. You don’t see that very often.
I was struck today while rocking 2yo dd as she woke up from her nap…I am so grateful to be able to parent my children…for the time that I have them…for the ones that are still at home and for the ones who have moved out.
You can be going through some really difficult times and you can easily get wrapped up in the challenges and forget the good times. The time we have with our children is short. Enjoy them while you can.
- I just entered to win up to $10,000 in Paula Deen Home Furniture from @UniversalFurn ! You can too by visiting: pauladeenhome.com/10kpdhgiveaway 20 hours ago
- $10,000 Paula Deen Home Giveaway wn.nr/QDcQb7 20 hours ago
- “Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that …” bible.com/111/jas.3.13.n… 21 hours ago
- RT @AGT: Break the records for RETWEETS and applause because @PreacherLawson is Semifinals-bound! #AGTResults https://t.co/AfxFKot6S2 1 day ago
- RT @howiemandel: Everyone clap for @PreacherLawson - he made it to the Semifinals! CONGRATULATIONS! #AGT 1 day ago