I’ve been reading at Heavenly Homemaker for a while and she has been hosting a meme called Gratituesday. It’s been nice to see people writing about the things that they are grateful for. You don’t see that very often.
I was struck today while rocking 2yo dd as she woke up from her nap…I am so grateful to be able to parent my children…for the time that I have them…for the ones that are still at home and for the ones who have moved out.
You can be going through some really difficult times and you can easily get wrapped up in the challenges and forget the good times. The time we have with our children is short. Enjoy them while you can.
- “Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” Galatians 5:24 NIV bible.com/111/gal.5.24.n… 21 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win $25 FREECASH in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/su9psjstgq #instantwingame 1 day ago
- “The righteous lead blameless lives; blessed are their children after them.” Proverbs 20:7 NIV bible.com/111/pro.20.7.n… 1 day ago
- I'm spinning to win the things that I want on Win It! and winning points to spend too! #instantwingame… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- “Better a little with the fear of the LORD than great wealth with turmoil.” Proverbs 15:16 NIV bible.com/111/pro.15.16.… 2 days ago