I’ve been reading at Heavenly Homemaker for a while and she has been hosting a meme called Gratituesday. It’s been nice to see people writing about the things that they are grateful for. You don’t see that very often.
I was struck today while rocking 2yo dd as she woke up from her nap…I am so grateful to be able to parent my children…for the time that I have them…for the ones that are still at home and for the ones who have moved out.
You can be going through some really difficult times and you can easily get wrapped up in the challenges and forget the good times. The time we have with our children is short. Enjoy them while you can.
- Got my free chance to win $5 in Points. Tons of wins here! shopyourway.com/app/20750/l/pr… #instantwingame 11 hours ago
- #HalfYearResolution twitter.com/searching4/sta… 14 hours ago
- I'm reading the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation For Today: What The Ultimate Book Of The Futur… bible.com/r/rf https://t.co/TzYaAECv1c 14 hours ago
- I just finished day 2 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation For Today: What The Ultimate Book… bible.com/r/rf https://t.co/JK6k8bi7Xi 15 hours ago
- “So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the flesh desires what is co…” bible.com/111/gal.5.16-1… 15 hours ago