I’ve been reading at Heavenly Homemaker for a while and she has been hosting a meme called Gratituesday. It’s been nice to see people writing about the things that they are grateful for. You don’t see that very often.
I was struck today while rocking 2yo dd as she woke up from her nap…I am so grateful to be able to parent my children…for the time that I have them…for the ones that are still at home and for the ones who have moved out.
You can be going through some really difficult times and you can easily get wrapped up in the challenges and forget the good times. The time we have with our children is short. Enjoy them while you can.
- “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win $25 in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/2y199kmrmb #instantwingame 1 day ago
- “Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- “but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago