Over at Mama Jenns she has a challenge going on to do something each week with a particular item with your little ones. This week was toilet paper tubes. Well, our little one is only 29 months so I went for simplicity. We made a kazoo! Well, I made a kazoo and she watched. You only need a toilet paper tube, wax paper and a rubber band. I put it together and had to demonstrate how to use it. At first she wouldn’t have anything to do with it. Then she tried and got the sound you’re looking for when you hum correctly. Boy, did her eyes light up!
I do feel a need to post a warning though…when you give your children noise makers…be prepared to listen to them go on and on and on……
- RT @reesesandfitnes: 💥 Retweet & Follow us for the chance to win this massive Cadburys hamper 😍😍 #giveaway #Competition 💥 https://t.co/aUZW… 18 minutes ago
- I just finished day 1 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation For Today: What The Ultimate Book… bible.com/r/rf https://t.co/srj8UFo1hA 1 hour ago
- “But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, becaus…” bible.com/111/eph.5.3-4.… 1 hour ago
- I finished the Overpowering Temptation Bible reading plan from @YouVersion! Check it out he… bible.com/r/s4 https://t.co/agSVTXYYNY 1 day ago
- “This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify…” bible.com/111/1jn.4.13-1… 1 day ago