Over at Mama Jenns she has a challenge going on to do something each week with a particular item with your little ones. This week was toilet paper tubes. Well, our little one is only 29 months so I went for simplicity. We made a kazoo! Well, I made a kazoo and she watched. You only need a toilet paper tube, wax paper and a rubber band. I put it together and had to demonstrate how to use it. At first she wouldn’t have anything to do with it. Then she tried and got the sound you’re looking for when you hum correctly. Boy, did her eyes light up!
I do feel a need to post a warning though…when you give your children noise makers…be prepared to listen to them go on and on and on……
- Got my free chance to win $450 in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/3x950besgx #instantwingame 6 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win $25 in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/9nqbn21kzf #instantwingame 18 hours ago
- I finished the Spiritual Warfare Battle Plan Bible reading plan from @YouVersion! Check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- “Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.” 1 Peter 5:6 NIV bible.com/111/1pe.5.6.niv 19 hours ago
- I just finished day 4 of the @YouVersion plan 'Spiritual Warfare Battle Plan'. Check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago