Over at Mama Jenns she has a challenge going on to do something each week with a particular item with your little ones. This week was toilet paper tubes. Well, our little one is only 29 months so I went for simplicity. We made a kazoo! Well, I made a kazoo and she watched. You only need a toilet paper tube, wax paper and a rubber band. I put it together and had to demonstrate how to use it. At first she wouldn’t have anything to do with it. Then she tried and got the sound you’re looking for when you hum correctly. Boy, did her eyes light up!
I do feel a need to post a warning though…when you give your children noise makers…be prepared to listen to them go on and on and on……
- I just finished day 1 of the @YouVersion plan 'A Heart Full Of Thanksgiving'. Check it out … bible.com/r/2QS https://t.co/XtHheqgdBx 9 hours ago
- “Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!” 2 Corinthians 9:15 NIV bible.com/111/2co.9.15.n… 9 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win $100 FREECASH in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/8efjkl08oa #instantwingame 1 day ago
- “But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Corinthians 15:57 NIV bible.com/111/1co.15.57.… 1 day ago
- Got my free chance to win $150 FREECASH in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/rio3l19t4c #instantwingame 1 day ago