Over at Mama Jenns she has a challenge going on to do something each week with a particular item with your little ones. This week was toilet paper tubes. Well, our little one is only 29 months so I went for simplicity. We made a kazoo! Well, I made a kazoo and she watched. You only need a toilet paper tube, wax paper and a rubber band. I put it together and had to demonstrate how to use it. At first she wouldn’t have anything to do with it. Then she tried and got the sound you’re looking for when you hum correctly. Boy, did her eyes light up!
I do feel a need to post a warning though…when you give your children noise makers…be prepared to listen to them go on and on and on……
- I just finished day 2 of the @YouVersion plan 'Addicted To Busy: Recovery For The Rushed So… bible.com/r/VC https://t.co/y8r8NiQoVI 12 hours ago
- I just finished day 2 of the @YouVersion plan 'Addicted To Busy: Recovery For The Rushed So… bible.com/r/VC https://t.co/stmn8EbmmU 12 hours ago
- “for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones.” Proverbs 2:8 NIV bible.com/111/pro.2.8.niv 12 hours ago
- I just finished day 1 of the @YouVersion plan 'Addicted To Busy: Recovery For The Rushed So… bible.com/r/VC https://t.co/nlnnJzzZpo 1 day ago
- “He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone ful…” bible.com/111/col.1.28.n… 1 day ago