Over at A Heart Of A Mommy a meme is starting up tomorrow about making a simpler Christmas. This is something I’ve been thinking about quite a bit this year. I don’t want the focus to be on what we’re going to get. I want it to be about making memories. As my children get older and move out I want them to look back and remember happy memories…not the things they got. I’m looking forward to seeing how others are going to be simplifying their Christmas’.
- Got my free chance to win $450 in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/3x950besgx #instantwingame 6 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win $25 in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/9nqbn21kzf #instantwingame 18 hours ago
- I finished the Spiritual Warfare Battle Plan Bible reading plan from @YouVersion! Check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- “Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.” 1 Peter 5:6 NIV bible.com/111/1pe.5.6.niv 19 hours ago
- I just finished day 4 of the @YouVersion plan 'Spiritual Warfare Battle Plan'. Check it out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago