Over at A Heart Of A Mommy a meme is starting up tomorrow about making a simpler Christmas. This is something I’ve been thinking about quite a bit this year. I don’t want the focus to be on what we’re going to get. I want it to be about making memories. As my children get older and move out I want them to look back and remember happy memories…not the things they got. I’m looking forward to seeing how others are going to be simplifying their Christmas’.
- I just finished day 3 of the @YouVersion plan 'Whisper: How To Hear The Voice Of God By Mark Batterson'. Check it o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- “Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:” Psalm 37:5 NIV bible.com/111/psa.37.5.n… 1 hour ago
- I just finished day 2 of the @YouVersion plan 'Whisper: How To Hear The Voice Of God By Mark Batterson'. Check it o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- I'm spinning to win what I want on @winitofficial and winning points along the way too! #instantwingame… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago