Over at A Heart Of A Mommy a meme is starting up tomorrow about making a simpler Christmas. This is something I’ve been thinking about quite a bit this year. I don’t want the focus to be on what we’re going to get. I want it to be about making memories. As my children get older and move out I want them to look back and remember happy memories…not the things they got. I’m looking forward to seeing how others are going to be simplifying their Christmas’.
- I just finished day 10 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/cPmuDV2WPN 6 hours ago
- “Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.” bible.com/111/pro.22.6.n… 6 hours ago
- I just finished day 9 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/Gf2GgeVqwQ 1 day ago
- “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever…” bible.com/111/php.4.8.niv 1 day ago
- I just finished day 8 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/dqdtkt6FcG 2 days ago