Over at A Heart Of A Mommy a meme is starting up tomorrow about making a simpler Christmas. This is something I’ve been thinking about quite a bit this year. I don’t want the focus to be on what we’re going to get. I want it to be about making memories. As my children get older and move out I want them to look back and remember happy memories…not the things they got. I’m looking forward to seeing how others are going to be simplifying their Christmas’.
- I just finished day 1 of the @YouVersion plan 'A Heart Full Of Thanksgiving'. Check it out … bible.com/r/2QS https://t.co/XtHheqgdBx 9 hours ago
- “Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!” 2 Corinthians 9:15 NIV bible.com/111/2co.9.15.n… 9 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win $100 FREECASH in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/8efjkl08oa #instantwingame 1 day ago
- “But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Corinthians 15:57 NIV bible.com/111/1co.15.57.… 1 day ago
- Got my free chance to win $150 FREECASH in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/rio3l19t4c #instantwingame 1 day ago