I’m having a hard time believing it’s going to be 2010 in a few hours. Where did the time go? As a child I remember people saying that time seemed to go faster as you got older. I never understood that until a few years ago when it started happening to me. I don’t know what causes it…maybe all the busyness in our lives? How do you slow down and still get the things done that need to be done? I’m not sure if I have an answer to that. But, I do know that creating a plan is necessary to make changes. I’ve come up with some goals for this coming New Year. Not too many to be overwhelming, but enough to make life interesting. 🙂
1. Read through the bible in 90 days.
2. Read through the shelf full of unread Christian books I have.
1. Eat healthier.
2. Exercise 4 days a week.
1. Plan a date night once a week.
2. Get back in the habit of praying for dh daily.
1. Spend more fun time with the kids.
2. Pray for each child daily.
3. Increase my food storage to a one year supply.
4. Get my garden going.
5. Get rid of more stuff!
1. Pay off a loan.
2. Read Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover.