Amy at The Finer Things In Life also has decluttering as one of her goals for the year. She’s planning to get rid of 730 items over a year long period. Getting rid of stuff is one of my goals for this year. While I don’t know if I have 730 things to get rid of I know that I do have a lot of stuff that needs to go. I do like her idea of keeping track…so I’ve decided to keep an unofficial tally of what is going out of our home. Today a bag of 12 items and 1 item for consignment left the house…never to return. Hmmm, I wonder if there’s a counter of some sort I could use to keep track of the numbers?
- I just finished day 10 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/cPmuDV2WPN 6 hours ago
- “Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.” bible.com/111/pro.22.6.n… 6 hours ago
- I just finished day 9 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/Gf2GgeVqwQ 1 day ago
- “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever…” bible.com/111/php.4.8.niv 1 day ago
- I just finished day 8 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/dqdtkt6FcG 2 days ago