Oops! The day is almost over and I just realized this is my one year blogoversary. Kinda hard to believe that I started writing stuff down a whole year ago. I’ve never been one to successfully keep a written journal and my lists always seem to be all over the place. This blog has helped me to get more focused and has allowed me to keep my thoughts all in one place. As Martha would say, that is definitely a good thing.
This seems to be a good time to have a first giveaway. I have a copy of The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian. I’m a big fan of her books. I’ve read through this one several times.. If you’d like a better marriage…read this book. If you’d like to win a copy of this book please leave a comment….any comment is good. 🙂 Giveaway will end Monday, Jan 11 at 6pm PST.
I guess I need to say that I’m not getting any money for doing this giveaway…I just happened to have 2 copies of the book and thought it would be nice for someone else to have it.
- I just finished day 9 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/Gf2GgeVqwQ 14 hours ago
- “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever…” bible.com/111/php.4.8.niv 14 hours ago
- I just finished day 8 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/dqdtkt6FcG 1 day ago
- “The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” John 1:5 NIV bible.com/111/jhn.1.5.niv 1 day ago
- #Win 5 Toys From Learning Resources @pamelamaynard @learninghandson rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/0… 2 days ago