A few months ago I found Evernote…a wonderful free resource for saving and organizing all of the information that can found on the web. I have used this to help me save all of the great ideas I see on other peoples blogs but don’t have time to get to right at that moment.
Well, just like ideas scratched on paper can get out of control, so can ideas saved on the web. I have over 700 pieces of information saved in my Evernote account ranging from recipes to try to preschool activities to ideas to improve my marriage.
I think it’s about time I actually tried them out, don’t you?
So, my own personal challenge to myself is going to be that this year I’m going to try the recipes (and write them down in a notebook if they’re keepers), do the activities with dd2 and kids in my classroom, and bless my dh with the wonderful ways of improving my marriage…along with the many other categories I have in my Evernote account.
I have come to terms with the fact that I’m an information gatherer…now it’s time to use it or lose it… 🙂
- “For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- “Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.” Psalm 91:1 NIV bible.com/111/psa.91.1.n… 2 days ago
- I'm spinning to win for products that I want on @winitofficial and winning points along the way too!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Got my free chance to win $250 FREECASH in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/wxk63adgrm #instantwingame 2 days ago
- Got my free chance to win $275 FREECASH in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/ucmxgcr7xd #instantwingame 2 days ago