It’s now day 10 of the Pantry Challenge. I decided against doing set menus for last week because I wanted to use up leftovers in the fridge and I knew there might not be enough for full meals. It worked out well with there being some days where there might be 2 different things served up for dinner or lunch. My fridge is now pretty cleared out…there’s no old food or science experiments.
I’ve made one trip to the store for bread, bananas, salad and some other items for a total of $44 spent…and yes, I will admit that $5 of that was for a Caesars pizza because I wasn’t feeling well and just couldn’t cook. I’m feeling pretty confident that I’ll make it to the end of the month on my $75 budget because my freezer is still full.
Over the next week the plan is to get my pantry organized. Too much of my stuff is scattered. I’d really like it in one central location because I’ve found a few things that were expired because they shoved behind something.
- I just entered to win up to $10,000 in Paula Deen Home Furniture from @UniversalFurn ! You can too by visiting: pauladeenhome.com/10kpdhgiveaway 20 hours ago
- $10,000 Paula Deen Home Giveaway wn.nr/QDcQb7 20 hours ago
- “Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that …” bible.com/111/jas.3.13.n… 21 hours ago
- RT @AGT: Break the records for RETWEETS and applause because @PreacherLawson is Semifinals-bound! #AGTResults https://t.co/AfxFKot6S2 1 day ago
- RT @howiemandel: Everyone clap for @PreacherLawson - he made it to the Semifinals! CONGRATULATIONS! #AGT 1 day ago