It’s now day 10 of the Pantry Challenge. I decided against doing set menus for last week because I wanted to use up leftovers in the fridge and I knew there might not be enough for full meals. It worked out well with there being some days where there might be 2 different things served up for dinner or lunch. My fridge is now pretty cleared out…there’s no old food or science experiments.
I’ve made one trip to the store for bread, bananas, salad and some other items for a total of $44 spent…and yes, I will admit that $5 of that was for a Caesars pizza because I wasn’t feeling well and just couldn’t cook. I’m feeling pretty confident that I’ll make it to the end of the month on my $75 budget because my freezer is still full.
Over the next week the plan is to get my pantry organized. Too much of my stuff is scattered. I’d really like it in one central location because I’ve found a few things that were expired because they shoved behind something.
- I just finished day 10 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/cPmuDV2WPN 6 hours ago
- “Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.” bible.com/111/pro.22.6.n… 6 hours ago
- I just finished day 9 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/Gf2GgeVqwQ 1 day ago
- “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever…” bible.com/111/php.4.8.niv 1 day ago
- I just finished day 8 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/dqdtkt6FcG 2 days ago