It’s now day 10 of the Pantry Challenge. I decided against doing set menus for last week because I wanted to use up leftovers in the fridge and I knew there might not be enough for full meals. It worked out well with there being some days where there might be 2 different things served up for dinner or lunch. My fridge is now pretty cleared out…there’s no old food or science experiments.
I’ve made one trip to the store for bread, bananas, salad and some other items for a total of $44 spent…and yes, I will admit that $5 of that was for a Caesars pizza because I wasn’t feeling well and just couldn’t cook. I’m feeling pretty confident that I’ll make it to the end of the month on my $75 budget because my freezer is still full.
Over the next week the plan is to get my pantry organized. Too much of my stuff is scattered. I’d really like it in one central location because I’ve found a few things that were expired because they shoved behind something.
- “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win $25 in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/2y199kmrmb #instantwingame 1 day ago
- “Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- “but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago