It’s now day 10 of the Pantry Challenge. I decided against doing set menus for last week because I wanted to use up leftovers in the fridge and I knew there might not be enough for full meals. It worked out well with there being some days where there might be 2 different things served up for dinner or lunch. My fridge is now pretty cleared out…there’s no old food or science experiments.
I’ve made one trip to the store for bread, bananas, salad and some other items for a total of $44 spent…and yes, I will admit that $5 of that was for a Caesars pizza because I wasn’t feeling well and just couldn’t cook. I’m feeling pretty confident that I’ll make it to the end of the month on my $75 budget because my freezer is still full.
Over the next week the plan is to get my pantry organized. Too much of my stuff is scattered. I’d really like it in one central location because I’ve found a few things that were expired because they shoved behind something.
- Got my free chance to win $25 FREECASH in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/su9psjstgq #instantwingame 5 hours ago
- “The righteous lead blameless lives; blessed are their children after them.” Proverbs 20:7 NIV bible.com/111/pro.20.7.n… 11 hours ago
- I'm spinning to win the things that I want on Win It! and winning points to spend too! #instantwingame… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- “Better a little with the fear of the LORD than great wealth with turmoil.” Proverbs 15:16 NIV bible.com/111/pro.15.16.… 1 day ago
- I'm spinning to win what I want on Win It! and winning points along the way. #instantwingame winit.app.link/twitterbonus https://t.co/Dh2kGusuu0 2 days ago