Dh took me to an Outback Restaurant last night for a date night. This was a first time for me. Can I just say that their food is outstanding! They served us these little loaves of a dark bread first. I remember looking at it and wondering if the bread was going to be hard. Not at all. It was soft and had a slightly sweet taste. Dh and I ate almost 3 loaves of it. Can we say…piggie, piggies?
For the main meal I had a 7 oz. sirloin steak, garlic mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetable. The steak had this exceptionally yummy seasoning and was so tender the meat practically shredded as I cut it. The seasonal vegetables were a mix of the freshest broccoli, carrots and squash. And the garlic mashed potatoes? Oh my, my… I am a huge mashed potato fan…could eat them everyday. These mashed potatoes were outstanding. Every bite was a wonderful mix of potatoes and garlic. My hips don’t want to know how many calories I had…I just know that I am definitely going back again!
Big thumbs up Outback!
- I just finished day 9 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/Gf2GgeVqwQ 14 hours ago
- “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever…” bible.com/111/php.4.8.niv 14 hours ago
- I just finished day 8 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation'. Check it out here: bible.com/r/1f https://t.co/dqdtkt6FcG 1 day ago
- “The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” John 1:5 NIV bible.com/111/jhn.1.5.niv 1 day ago
- #Win 5 Toys From Learning Resources @pamelamaynard @learninghandson rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/0… 2 days ago