Dh took me to an Outback Restaurant last night for a date night. This was a first time for me. Can I just say that their food is outstanding! They served us these little loaves of a dark bread first. I remember looking at it and wondering if the bread was going to be hard. Not at all. It was soft and had a slightly sweet taste. Dh and I ate almost 3 loaves of it. Can we say…piggie, piggies?
For the main meal I had a 7 oz. sirloin steak, garlic mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetable. The steak had this exceptionally yummy seasoning and was so tender the meat practically shredded as I cut it. The seasonal vegetables were a mix of the freshest broccoli, carrots and squash. And the garlic mashed potatoes? Oh my, my… I am a huge mashed potato fan…could eat them everyday. These mashed potatoes were outstanding. Every bite was a wonderful mix of potatoes and garlic. My hips don’t want to know how many calories I had…I just know that I am definitely going back again!
Big thumbs up Outback!
- I'm spinning to win the products that I want on Win It! and winning points to spend too! #instantwingame… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- “Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Got my free chance to win 3-Piece Luggage Set. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/ligxa4w690 #instantwingame 2 days ago
- Got my free chance to win Gaming System. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/hli8jndlg3 #instantwingame 2 days ago