Dh took me to an Outback Restaurant last night for a date night. This was a first time for me. Can I just say that their food is outstanding! They served us these little loaves of a dark bread first. I remember looking at it and wondering if the bread was going to be hard. Not at all. It was soft and had a slightly sweet taste. Dh and I ate almost 3 loaves of it. Can we say…piggie, piggies?
For the main meal I had a 7 oz. sirloin steak, garlic mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetable. The steak had this exceptionally yummy seasoning and was so tender the meat practically shredded as I cut it. The seasonal vegetables were a mix of the freshest broccoli, carrots and squash. And the garlic mashed potatoes? Oh my, my… I am a huge mashed potato fan…could eat them everyday. These mashed potatoes were outstanding. Every bite was a wonderful mix of potatoes and garlic. My hips don’t want to know how many calories I had…I just know that I am definitely going back again!
Big thumbs up Outback!
- Got my free chance to win $5 in Points. Tons of wins here! shopyourway.com/app/20750/l/pr… #instantwingame 10 hours ago
- I read day 5 @YouVersion Revelation For Today: What The Ultimate Book. #HalfYearResolution bible.com/r/rf https://t.co/vazgqm6hf4 11 hours ago
- “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be…” bible.com/111/jas.1.5-6.… 11 hours ago
- 5 #WINNER #GIVEAWAY! #Litom LED Motion Sensor #Solar #Light + $10 #Amazon GC! @Love_MrsMommy https://t.co/PHEkQOwta7 bit.ly/2stvMMx 1 day ago
- Enter to win #rwm #July4Hop #giveaway at @Savinginseconds for your chance to choose a LOLL towel poncho. bit.ly/2sh5SZq 1 day ago