I just finished up Reading Through The Bible in 90 Days and wanted to be able to continue doing something to keep the momentum going in my daily Bible study. I’ve decided to follow Amy over at Mom’s Toolbox in a daily reading of Proverbs. I started on April 1st posting what’s in each chapter. Some days I’ll probably post on something that stands out to me and others I plan to just post the chapter. Why? Because sometimes I feel like I don’t always need to be commenting on God’s word…it’s does fine all by itself. It’s my hope that someone who comes to my blog who has never read the Bible might get a chance to see the chapter in it’s entirety. It’s pretty easy to read one chapter at a time…don’t you think?
- Got my free chance to win $5 in Points. Tons of wins here! shopyourway.com/app/20750/l/pr… #instantwingame 10 hours ago
- I read day 5 @YouVersion Revelation For Today: What The Ultimate Book. #HalfYearResolution bible.com/r/rf https://t.co/vazgqm6hf4 11 hours ago
- “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be…” bible.com/111/jas.1.5-6.… 11 hours ago
- 5 #WINNER #GIVEAWAY! #Litom LED Motion Sensor #Solar #Light + $10 #Amazon GC! @Love_MrsMommy https://t.co/PHEkQOwta7 bit.ly/2stvMMx 1 day ago
- Enter to win #rwm #July4Hop #giveaway at @Savinginseconds for your chance to choose a LOLL towel poncho. bit.ly/2sh5SZq 1 day ago