One of the most awesome things in the blog world was the invention of giveaways. I wonder who it was that did the very first one?
What exactly is a giveaway?
People or companies who want more exposure for their products allow a blogger to review them and then often pass along an extra to give away to their readers. How cool is that?
I have been very lucky (blessed?) to have won quite a few giveaways. Some small and some pretty good sized. Most really nice stuff…
I’m going to do some short posts on some of the things I’ve received. This will hopefully give a little more exposure to those individuals or companies who have created these products.
Be looking for a series of posts called Giveaway Love.
- I just finished day 3 of the @YouVersion plan 'Whisper: How To Hear The Voice Of God By Mark Batterson'. Check it o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- “Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:” Psalm 37:5 NIV bible.com/111/psa.37.5.n… 1 hour ago
- I just finished day 2 of the @YouVersion plan 'Whisper: How To Hear The Voice Of God By Mark Batterson'. Check it o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- I'm spinning to win what I want on @winitofficial and winning points along the way too! #instantwingame… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago