I’ve seen various recipes for a natural household cleaner floating around the net. This one from Smockity Frocks seems the simplest so I have a batch sitting on the shelf that will be ready to use in May.
Homemade Citrus Vinegar Cleaner
1. Quarter and peel 2-3 citrus fruits, making sure to remove all pulp from peels.
2. Place the peels in a quart Mason jar and fill with white vinegar.
3. Allow the mixture to “steep” for 3-4 weeks.
4. Fill half an empty spray bottle with the vinegar mixture.
5. Fill the rest of the bottle with water.