I’ve seen this pin floating around on Pinterest for awhile as a fairly painless way to save some money. Start with a small amount of money each week and keep adding to to it to end up with over $1300 at the end of the year. Sounds good doesn’t it? I would love to have some money saved up for my summer vacation. Unfortunately, I don’t usually start thinking about it until its close to school being out and by then it’s too late. My plan however is to do it backwards…$52 now….the down to $1. It’ll be less painful to put in a smaller amount of money as the year progresses. If I let it go all the way until Christmas I’m pretty sure putting in a couple dollars a week will be easier.
- I just finished day 2 of the @YouVersion plan 'Addicted To Busy: Recovery For The Rushed So… bible.com/r/VC https://t.co/y8r8NiQoVI 12 hours ago
- I just finished day 2 of the @YouVersion plan 'Addicted To Busy: Recovery For The Rushed So… bible.com/r/VC https://t.co/stmn8EbmmU 12 hours ago
- “for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones.” Proverbs 2:8 NIV bible.com/111/pro.2.8.niv 12 hours ago
- I just finished day 1 of the @YouVersion plan 'Addicted To Busy: Recovery For The Rushed So… bible.com/r/VC https://t.co/nlnnJzzZpo 1 day ago
- “He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone ful…” bible.com/111/col.1.28.n… 1 day ago