I’ve seen this pin floating around on Pinterest for awhile as a fairly painless way to save some money. Start with a small amount of money each week and keep adding to to it to end up with over $1300 at the end of the year. Sounds good doesn’t it? I would love to have some money saved up for my summer vacation. Unfortunately, I don’t usually start thinking about it until its close to school being out and by then it’s too late. My plan however is to do it backwards…$52 now….the down to $1. It’ll be less painful to put in a smaller amount of money as the year progresses. If I let it go all the way until Christmas I’m pretty sure putting in a couple dollars a week will be easier.
- Play for a chance to win $50 FREECASH in points! #sweepstakes #PS4 #XBOXONE #Switch goo.gl/8Md7f8 via @SYWSweeps 6 hours ago
- That's a Lot of Arfin' Points #instantwingame! Chance to win $5 in points! #dogs #cats goo.gl/X3bT8F via @SYWSweeps 6 hours ago
- “Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.” Psalm 119:105 NIV bible.com/111/psa.119.10… 7 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win $123 FREECASH in points. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/hczu3nquig #instantwingame 21 hours ago
- Got my free chance to win S'mores Kit. Tons of wins here! winitapp.com/xtra/z7ny481s8q #instantwingame 21 hours ago