I’ve seen this pin floating around on Pinterest for awhile as a fairly painless way to save some money. Start with a small amount of money each week and keep adding to to it to end up with over $1300 at the end of the year. Sounds good doesn’t it? I would love to have some money saved up for my summer vacation. Unfortunately, I don’t usually start thinking about it until its close to school being out and by then it’s too late. My plan however is to do it backwards…$52 now….the down to $1. It’ll be less painful to put in a smaller amount of money as the year progresses. If I let it go all the way until Christmas I’m pretty sure putting in a couple dollars a week will be easier.
- RT @sonyasparks: The BEST July Current Sweepstakes List ~ Updated 5/10 #currentsweepstakes #entertowin #chancetowin #sweeps #bigwin #win #… 1 week ago
- RT @TheMommyIsland: Every day is #Caturday, right? CC loves hanging out in her boy's room while he reads. #CatsofTwittter #Cats https://t… 1 week ago
- Smell the scent of May Flowers! Enter for a chance to #win a $100 Bath&BodyWorks Gift Card! Ends 5/31 frogreviewsandramblings.com/100-bath-body-… 1 week ago
- A perspective from inside Ukraine after one month of war. youtu.be/B1CydIPZ8-0 via @YouTube #UkraineRussiaCrisis #UkraineWar 1 month ago
- A perspective from inside Ukraine after one month of war. youtu.be/B1CydIPZ8-0 via @YouTube #Ukraine️ 1 month ago