I’ve seen this pin floating around on Pinterest for awhile as a fairly painless way to save some money. Start with a small amount of money each week and keep adding to to it to end up with over $1300 at the end of the year. Sounds good doesn’t it? I would love to have some money saved up for my summer vacation. Unfortunately, I don’t usually start thinking about it until its close to school being out and by then it’s too late. My plan however is to do it backwards…$52 now….the down to $1. It’ll be less painful to put in a smaller amount of money as the year progresses. If I let it go all the way until Christmas I’m pretty sure putting in a couple dollars a week will be easier.
- I just finished day 22 of the @YouVersion plan 'Good Morning Girls - Easter'. Check it out … bible.com/r/EZ https://t.co/DQIpNKlipo 1 day ago
- “It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a…” bible.com/111/gal.5.1.niv 1 day ago
- “Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath rema…” bible.com/111/jhn.3.36.n… 2 days ago
- Case of Bloom wipes wn.nr/qXGy8K 2 days ago
- RT @the2kidsdidit: Join 100+ Blogs for the April Giveaway Hop! Great for #authors #bookblogs #etsy too! ow.ly/KQJW309PuNM https://t.c… 2 days ago