I’ve seen this pin floating around on Pinterest for awhile as a fairly painless way to save some money. Start with a small amount of money each week and keep adding to to it to end up with over $1300 at the end of the year. Sounds good doesn’t it? I would love to have some money saved up for my summer vacation. Unfortunately, I don’t usually start thinking about it until its close to school being out and by then it’s too late. My plan however is to do it backwards…$52 now….the down to $1. It’ll be less painful to put in a smaller amount of money as the year progresses. If I let it go all the way until Christmas I’m pretty sure putting in a couple dollars a week will be easier.
- Got my free chance to win $5 in Points. Tons of wins here! shopyourway.com/app/20750/l/pr… #instantwingame 11 hours ago
- #HalfYearResolution twitter.com/searching4/sta… 15 hours ago
- I'm reading the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation For Today: What The Ultimate Book Of The Futur… bible.com/r/rf https://t.co/TzYaAECv1c 15 hours ago
- I just finished day 2 of the @YouVersion plan 'Revelation For Today: What The Ultimate Book… bible.com/r/rf https://t.co/JK6k8bi7Xi 15 hours ago
- “So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the flesh desires what is co…” bible.com/111/gal.5.16-1… 15 hours ago