I’ve seen this pin floating around on Pinterest for awhile as a fairly painless way to save some money. Start with a small amount of money each week and keep adding to to it to end up with over $1300 at the end of the year. Sounds good doesn’t it? I would love to have some money saved up for my summer vacation. Unfortunately, I don’t usually start thinking about it until its close to school being out and by then it’s too late. My plan however is to do it backwards…$52 now….the down to $1. It’ll be less painful to put in a smaller amount of money as the year progresses. If I let it go all the way until Christmas I’m pretty sure putting in a couple dollars a week will be easier.
- “Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” Psalm 51:10 NIV bible.com/111/psa.51.10.… 1 hour ago
- “What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31 NIV bible.com/111/rom.8.31.n… 1 day ago
- “For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- “Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Want to win Enter to win a Survival Kit From Global Tactical Gear 2 winner? I just entered to win and you can too. gvwy.io/z0rpr36 3 days ago